Along with the place being dear, Darjeeling tea is also close to the people’s hearts, especially the tea enthusiasts. Darjeeling tea is well-known for its floral aroma, colour and flavours. The clonal delight is well-rolled black leaves with open brown leaves, light amber in colour. The tea has a copper tinge with a fragrant and pleasant aroma.
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavour
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place, away from humidity
- Included Components: 1 Pack of Tea
- Add filtered or bottled water to a pan
- Add 1-heaped teaspoon of tea leaves
- Soaking time 7-10 mins (the time will depend on the strength of the liquor preferred)
- Turn off the heat as soon as the steam comes out
- Let it rest
- Use the strainer to strain it into a cup
- Enjoy your fresh brew
- Tastes best without milk and sugar
- Should be mild warm
Some of the health benefits include –
- Improves gut health
- Reduces blood sugar
- Wards off cancer
- Boost immunity
- Promotes heart health
Have your own unique recipe in mind using the Clonal Delight Darjeeling leaf tea?
Share them with us and let’s try different brews together.